- Upon enrolment please present your identity card, residence permit or passport.*
- Students must be al least 15 or 16 years old at the time of enrolment and have completed the first two years of secondary school.
- An appointment for participation in the aptitude or placement test does not guarantee a place on the course.
- Your level will be determined by a written test followed by an interview.
- The enrolment fee has to be paid at the C.V.O. office immediately after you have completed your test and received your time table.
- You are only allowed in class when the enrolment fee has been paid. For security reasons, we do not accept cash payments: only cards (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa) are accepted.
- The enrolment fee will not be refunded to any student who wants to cancel or stop the course when the course has already begun. (regulation 2.5)
- For students wanting to switch classes, changes are allowed only when valid documents are provided (timetables for other classes/activities, work documents, etc…) and are limited to one change per class.
* Since September 2011 every person who wishes to enrol must present proof of Belgian citizenship (e.g. national number) or of fulfilling the conditions for staying on Belgian territory (valid passport/visa or residence permit). This proof must be presented upon enrolment. For more information, please contact the school office at 02/629.39.08